I've been a lifelong athlete and have leaned into continuing to explore the limits of my off time with a plethora of hobbies. I've been training MMA since 2008 and coaching CrossFit at Dynamix A4 for a number of years but, in 2018 I decided it was time to share some of that knowledge and experience with others in a more formal way.
This took the form of starting Poseidon Performance Training (@PPTHQ) where I train people from all walks of life who want to move better in a meaningful way. Personal training, team training, sport specific training, and olympic weightlifting are some of the areas I specialize in.
Surfing, MMA, grappling, striking, functional fitness, weightlifting, Spartan Races, CrossFit, and even hot yoga are all part of my personal movement practice.
You can usually find me in the water surfing before work. During pandemic my MMA training has been replaced by a daily surfing practice and a ton of barbell training.
* USA Weightlifting Level 1 Coach
* CrossFit Level 1 Coach
* Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt
* Blue Republic CrossFit - Functional Bodybuilding Coach
* Dynamix A4 - Strength and Conditioning Coach
* North American No-Gi BJJ Silver Medalist (intermediate 145lb) - 2012
* Boston College - Volleyball
* Lancaster University (UK) - Volleyball
* Mira Costa High School Varsity - Volleyball
* Mira Costa High School Varsity - Soccer